If you love crab but hate paying for it, then you need to know about Shaking Crab. This new system allows you to get more crab meat out of your crabs, so you can enjoy them without breaking the bank. In this article, we’ll tell you all about how Shaking Crab works, the benefits of using it, and how to get the most out of it.
How Does Shaking Crab Work?
Shaking Crab is a new system that allows you to get more crab meat out of your crabs, so you can enjoy them without breaking the bank. Invented by two college students who were tired of paying for expensive crab meat, It is currently only available in the United States. The system works by shaking the crab to loosen up the meat, so you can get more meat out of each crab. Here’s how it works:
First, you’ll need to gather some supplies. You’ll need a bowl, a plate, and a fork. You’ll also need some crabs, of course. Once you have everything, you’re ready to start shaking!
To shake your crab, hold it upside down by the shell and give it a good shake. You may need to do this for a few seconds to loosen up all the meat. Once you’ve given it a good shake, turn it over and use your fork to remove the meat from the shell.
You can then put the meat on your plate and enjoy! The great thing about Shaking Crab is that it’s quick, easy, and safe to use.
The Benefits of Shaking Crab
The benefits of using the Shaking Crab system are numerous. Perhaps most obviously, it is a great way to get more crab for your buck. With the this system, you can get more meat out of each crab, so you don’t have to spend as much money on crab meat.
The system is also quick and easy to use, so you can get the crab meat you want without spending a lot of time preparing it. Finally, the Shaking Crab system is a great way to get fresh crab meat. If you’re tired of eating canned or frozen crab meat, the Shaking Crab system is perfect for you.
How to Get the Most Out of Shaking Crab
Here are a few tips to get the most out of Shaking Crab:
1. Make sure you have all the necessary equipment. You’ll need a Shaking Crab, a pot or steamer, and some kitchen tongs.
2. Fill the pot or steamer with enough water to cover the crab completely.
3. Place the crab in the pot or steamer and put it on a high heat.
4. When the water reaches a boiling point, turn off the heat and let the crab sit in the hot water for 3-5 minutes. This will help loosen up the meat.
5. Using the kitchen tongs, remove the crab from the pot or steamer and place it in the Shaking Crab. Make sure that all of the crab is covered with water.
6. Put on the lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. You may want to do this over a sink or bowl to avoid making a mess.
7. Remove the lid and take out the crab. You should now be able to easily remove all of the meat from the crab without any tools. Enjoy!
FAQs About Shaking Crab
1. How long has Shaking Crab been in business?
Crab has only been in business for a few months. The company was founded by two college students who were tired of paying for expensive crab meat. They decided to invent a system that would allow people to get more crab meat out of their crabs.
2. How many locations does Crab have?
This crab only available in the United States at the moment. The company is hoping to expand to other countries soon.
3. How can I tell if the crab is fresh?
The best way to tell if a crab is fresh is by its appearance. Fresh crabs should be bright red and have a firm texture. If the crab you’re looking at is pale or has a soft texture, it’s probably not fresh.
4. What is Shaking Crab’s refund policy?
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the unused portion of your Shaking Crab within 30 days for a full refund.