Crown Royal has been a go-to for Canadian whisky connoisseurs since its inception in 1939. The velvety, creamy taste and eye-catching purple packaging set it apart. Over the years, Crown Royal has released a number of flavoured whiskies, including apple, peach, vanilla, and salted caramel.
How about pineapple, though? Can I get pineapple-flavored Crown Royal? How does it taste, and where can you get it, if at all? In this essay, we will dispel the myth that Crown Royal is flavoured with pineapple and provide some useful information about this whisky.
Is Crown Royal Pineapple Real?
The quick response is negative. There is no such thing as Crown Royal pineapple flavoured whisky that you can purchase legally anywhere. It’s a fabrication from April 1st, 2022, meant to fool readers. The hoax claimed that Crown Royal was producing a new, limited-edition pineapple flavour, and it quickly went viral on various social media platforms and websites.
However, there are several clues that indicate that Crown Royal pineapple is fake. For example:
- It was released around April 1st, a day when practical jokes are often played.
- A few spelling mistakes, like “Limitted Eddition” for “Limited Edition,” were visible on the bottle’s label.
- Neither the Crown Royal website nor any of the brand’s official social media channels have any mention of the bottle.
- No bottle was ever located in any local or internet outlets selling alcoholic beverages.
Therefore, Crown Royal pineapple does not exist and it is not a real product that you can buy or drink.
Why Do People Think Crown Royal Pineapple Is Real?
People who have seen photos or posts online about Crown Royal pineapple may mistake it for the real thing. They may also reason that because Crown Royal has previously introduced various flavoured whiskies, it is probable that a pineapple flavour will be made available.
These images and postings, however, should not be taken as evidence. They are either in on the joke themselves or they are utilising photos that have been doctored or altered in some way. It’s possible that they’re just doing it for the attention it’ll bring them.
The Crown Royal website and official social media accounts are the only trustworthy resources for information on the brand’s goods. Check these authoritative sources before accepting any rumours that Crown Royal has developed a new flavour or product.
How Can You Enjoy Crown Royal with Pineapple Flavor?
Even though Crown Royal pineapple is not a real flavor of whisky, you can still enjoy Crown Royal with pineapple flavor in other ways. For example:
- Crown Royal may be infused with fresh or canned pineapple pieces to create a pineapple-flavored whisky. To achieve this, combine the pineapple chunks with the whisky in a glass jar and store it somewhere cold and dark for many days or weeks. After that, filter the liquid and sip on your own pineapple whisky.
- Crown Royal may be used as a base for making cocktails with a pineapple flavour by combining it with pineapple juice, soda, or other components. You may accomplish this by following recipes you find online or coming up with your own. Cocktails that include pineapple as an ingredient include:
- Pineapple Whisky Sour: Whisky, lemon juice, simple syrup, and egg white are the fundamental ingredients in this drink. Crown Royal with pineapple juice combine for a tropical cocktail.
- Pineapple Whisky Smash: Mint leaves, lemon slices, and sugar are muddled together in a glass to make a pleasant beverage. Crown Royal, club soda, and pineapple juice make for a refreshing, fruity cocktail.
- Pineapple Whisky Colada: Coconut cream, pineapple juice, and ice make a refreshing and creamy drink. For an extra alcoholic kick, try mixing in some Crown Royal.
These are some ways that you can enjoy Crown Royal with pineapple flavor without buying a fake product. You can experiment with different amounts and ingredients to suit your taste and preference.
Crown Royal pineapple is not a real flavor of whisky that you can buy or drink. It is a hoax that was created as an April Fools’ joke in 2022. However, you can still enjoy Crown Royal with pineapple flavor by making your own infused whisky or cocktails with fresh or canned pineapple chunks or juice.